Our Assistant Manager is a unique positon. The right person will work with clients, answer client questions and help to make them feel their best. Not only that, but our Assistant Manager will help manage our store team to help to create the best shopping experience possible.
Social media is one of our best tools to communicate with our customers, you will be on occasional video, pictures and other media that will appear on Facebook, Instagram and more. It is so much fun!
- Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager/ownership; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Receives merchandise into the store by working within our existing POS system
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment by developing and publishing evacuation routes; determining and documenting locations of potentially dangerous materials and chemicals.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Demonstrates flexibility in doing and learning skills as new projects come around.
What you"ll get in return:
- Working with others who love style and have fun
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our ever looking to the future mindset.
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events, Boots & Heels is a founding and active member of the Downtown Devils Lake Alliance and we want you to be just as excited about Downtowns as we are.
- A 30% Discount
Opportunities to do multiple different kind of tasks per day.
To Apply and learn more visit our listing on Job Service of North Dakota Here