Style & Home
Outfits we are loving! January 8, 2016 10:03
5 things we love about Fall at Boots & Heels October 5, 2014 23:02
- Boots: They are simply the best item in your closet at screaming: “It is getting cool out, put me on!” So you do… and you pretty much pledge that you will never take them off again. Just the sound of your boots crunching through the leaves will make you feel like a happier calmer person.
- Pumpkin flavored everything: Drinks, Muffins, Cookies, Breads, soups pumpkin is in everything this time of year.
- Scarves: The knits and fabrics get a little heavier, a little bit cozier and you sink into them a little as you sip you pumpkin spice latte, because you know life is good.
- The Air: The air in fall is crisp, clean and smells of harvest and trees turning color.
- Colors: Fall colors are amazing the yellows, reds and oranges falling from the trees, mimic nature and you will always feel confident and composed.
Happy 4th of July Everyone! July 3, 2014 18:16
Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday celebrating our wonderful nation and hopefully enjoying some relaxation with with friends and family. Our Boots & Heels store location in Devils Lake, ND will be closed on Friday, July 4th and reopen on Saturday, July 5th so if you can tear yourself away from the Lake we will have fun stuff for you to stop in and see. As always Thank you for allowing us to be "So much more than a shoe store"!