- The color really did stay on a long time, I mean, at the 10 hour image, you can still see some color on my lips and I did not apply it again. Not even once.
- Nice color overall. I think that particular color would work well with a variety of different skin tones/teeth colors (I HATE when lip color makes my teeth look more yellowed than they are.. jimminy Christmas they don't need to look more yellowed than they are)
- Tastes kinda chemically when you lick your lips throughout the day (but not HORRIBLE)
- Application takes probably 2-3X longer than a more "standard" type of color
- A little expensive (Although, I am told the tubes last much longer as well and quality over quantity).
I was pretty darn amazed there was still ANY color on my lips after 10 hours. I wasn't even planning on taking a 10 hours picture and the only reason I did was to show it was still there.
You can watch my whole video here:
P.S. If you like the blanket scarf I am wearing in the images above, I got it from Boots & Heels of course. ;) See all of our fun scarves here