5 Ways to make Winter more tolerable ;) January 14, 2016 17:19
1. Indoor game night at my house Monopoly Junior and some cupcake challenge game are the favs... But we are all working with different age groups. ;)
2. Hot Cocoa and tea. Holding your hands around a big cup of warm almost make the winter tolerable. Not to mention.. If you are of drinking age you may always choose to put a couple ounces of Bailey's Irish Cream into your cocoa. That is one of my little pleasures.
3. Fleece lined everything - Leggings, tops, blankets whatever :) We have fleece lined leggings and tops in our online and brick and mortar store.
4. Movie Nights! Either stop and grab a movie at your favorite rental place or stream them. Movie Nights are always fun.
5. Book Night Cuddles of the Dog/Cat variety or even the kiddos. My kids and I just finished Bunnicula which we read aloud. We all got a good laugh out of it.
Theses are just 5 of the ways that my family and I pass some of the winter nights. Please feel free to add to our list by commenting below!