Problem: You seriously NEED at latte. But you also don't want to leave the house. Maybe your kiddo is sick, maybe it has been dubbed pajama day and you are NOT leaving. Here is a simple little solution to have a yummy latte at home.
1. You will need to brew coffee. I used the reusable cup on my keurig coffee maker and filled it with my favorite brew from my local coffee roaster. (Little Coyote Coffee) So my coffee brewed directly into my cup.
2. Put milk of choice in your favorite cocktail shaker and shake away, you will start to notice a nice froth.
3. Remove lid and place your cocktail shaker in the microwave for 1 min.
4. If you would like a flavored latte pour in 1 ounce of flavoring into the coffee in your mug and mix.
5. Pour some of your now steamed milk into your coffee and flavoring mixture.
6. Use a spoon to scoop some of that wonderful milk foam onto the top of your latte.
Drink and Enjoy!
Great idea!! Haven’t tried that yet, but I will.:o)