Trend Alert: Tips to wear a cuffed pant April 26, 2016 16:33
This spring we are seeing a ton of styles of denim sporting a rolled cuff. This is one of the easiest trends to wear and you may have the ability in your closet already. Read on for tips.
- Boyfriend jeans ie. slouchier straight legged jeans are great for rolling up one or twice on your leg if you have more "athletic legs"
- Skinny legs? Try rolling up and cuffing your favorite skinny jeans, as long as your denim isn't a black stretch material inside this is a great option.
- Roll your denim up once or twice in about 1-1.5 inces wide
- If the denim is slouchier wear a more fitted top
- If the denim is "skinnier denim" pair it with a more flowing top
But what shoes do I wear? This really depends on how casual or dressy of a tone you want to set with your outfit but variations of any of the below styles will work to show off a little ankle bone. Try ballet flats, wedges, spring booties, or even a strappy gladiator sandal. Just have fun!